Friday, February 15, 2008

Pictures

These are some of the pictures that I took the first few days at the hotel Good Rade. There are some pretty random ones, but it is all stuff that is new for me, so I enjoy looking at them anyway. I tried to put captions with them, but I just learned the process of publishing them on the blog... so give me about another week and we are golden... hopefully! I have another few sets to do, and I am working on getting them all on at once. There are also some videos that I will get on here eventually, but for now this will have to work! Enjoy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yep, it looks like Africa. I can't wait to see the video clips, if you actually learn how to post them.

Granddaddy told me I should call that number you sent us and then let them know how much an inter-continental phone call costs. Yeah, right. I think I'll just talk to you this way (by blog) or via e-mail. Unless you get majicjack fixed, that is.

Take care sweetie. The kids (my four-legged kids) say hello. Or, their version of hello anyway...

LY, Aunt L.